RED PASSION™ – MANIC PANIC
6 in stock (can be backordered)
Red Passion is a lovely, medium red hair dye with hints of pink. This strawberry red shade can glow under blacklight so we recommend lightening hair to a very light level 9 blonde before use. If your hair is brassy when Red Passion is applied, it is possible to wind up with an orange tint; avoid this by using Silver Stiletto or Virgin Snow White Toner to remove brassiness before applying Red Passion.
- Style: Classic Semi-Permanent Hair Dye
- Color: Red Passion
- Color Description - Maraschino Cherry Red Hair Dye
- Volume: 4oz / 118ml
- Ingredients: Vegan Friendly, PPD Free!
- Additional Features: Benefits of Conditioning Hair, Resealable Tub For Longer Use, Comes With Instructions, Glows in the Dark Under Black Light
- Duration: 4 - 6 weeks
- For Best Results: See Instructions
Hair should be pre-lightened (bleached) to a pale blonde before coloring. When color is applied to virgin (unprocessed/natural) hair, results will vary (according to hair texture and color). This product should not be used for dyeing eyebrows and eyelashes. If eye contact does occur, rinse immediately with warm water and contact a physician.
We recommend pre-lightening (bleaching) your hair to a level 9, or higher, for a true color tone. Darker/warmer shades work best on hair that can only be lifted to a darker blonde shade. An even level 10 platinum blonde is required for all pastel shades (like our Creamtones®, or any shades you may have “pastel-ized” with our Pastel-izer®) as well as all shades of grey (Alien Grey, Amethyst Ashes, and Blue Steel).
- Wash hair with a deep cleansing/clarifying shampoo. Do not condition.
- Dry hair with a blow dryer to make sure the hair is extremely porous and to remove excess water.
- Apply Manic Panic Hair Color.
- Comb through the hair color to make sure it is evenly applied and thoroughly saturated in your hair. It may become slightly frothy.
- Cover hair with a plastic cap.
- Use a hair dryer to apply heat to your hair for part of the processing time.
This will help to open up the cuticle and allow the Manic Panic hair color to better penetrate the hair strand.
- Leave on for 30-45 minutes.
- Towel and/or blow dry hair. Style as usual.
Maintain color by washing with a sulfate-free color safe shampoo & conditioner, using cool water. The more often you wash, the faster the color will fade out.
Come Visit us!
Or Shop Online
Dizengoff Center Tel Aviv
B Building, 2nd Floor