SERPENTINE® GREEN PROFESSIONAL – MANIC PANIC
6 in stock (can be backordered)
Serpentine® Green Professional Semi-Permanent Gel Hair Dye - MEDIUM TRUE GREEN
• Rich, Deeply Pigmented Vibrancy That Lasts Through 40+ Shampoos
• Semi-Translucent Gel Formula for a Stained Glass-Like Application
• Gel Base Aids in Color Placement Accuracy
• Unique Delivery System Guarantees an Even Distribution of the Pigment, Higher Deposit and Absorption of the Dye Molecules, Resulting in Superior Color Longevity
• Dye Molecules Mimic The Hair Shaft for Maximum Color Deposit
• Lactic Acid Conditions, Moisturizes & Strengthens Hair to Prevent Breakage
• Castor Seed Oil Helps Control Split Ends & Improves Moisture Retention to Create Smooth, Shiny, Healthier-Looking Hair
• Gentle Acidic Formula Helps to Close the Hair’s Cuticle and Lock-In Color
• No Developer Required
• Fades True to Tone
• Easy Blend-Ability to Create Endless Color Possibilities
• PPD & Ammonia-Free
• Globally Compliant
• 100% Vegan, Cruelty-Free Formula
Hair should be pre-lightened (bleached) to a pale blonde before coloring. When color is applied to virgin (unprocessed/natural) hair, results will vary (according to hair texture and color). This product should not be used for dyeing eyebrows and eyelashes. If eye contact does occur, rinse immediately with warm water and contact a physician.
We recommend pre-lightening (bleaching) your hair to a level 9, or higher, for a true color tone. Darker/warmer shades work best on hair that can only be lifted to a darker blonde shade. An even level 10 platinum blonde is required for all pastel shades (like our Creamtones®, or any shades you may have “pastel-ized” with our Pastel-izer®) as well as all shades of grey (Alien Grey, Amethyst Ashes, and Blue Steel).
- Wash hair with a deep cleansing/clarifying shampoo. Do not condition.
- Dry hair with a blow dryer to make sure the hair is extremely porous and to remove excess water.
- Apply Manic Panic Hair Color.
- Comb through the hair color to make sure it is evenly applied and thoroughly saturated in your hair. It may become slightly frothy.
- Cover hair with a plastic cap.
- Use a hair dryer to apply heat to your hair for part of the processing time.
This will help to open up the cuticle and allow the Manic Panic hair color to better penetrate the hair strand.
- Leave on for 30-45 minutes.
- Towel and/or blow dry hair. Style as usual.
Maintain color by washing with a sulfate-free color safe shampoo & conditioner, using cool water. The more often you wash, the faster the color will fade out.
Come Visit us!
Or Shop Online
Dizengoff Center Tel Aviv
B Building, 2nd Floor